Quote Originally Posted by N Boros View Post
No problem. Sorry for the confusion.

No the price hasn’t yet been announced. Over in the AVS thread they have said early spring for a release date. And that Josh Ricci will get one to measure in the middle of the summer. I think that the price will be close to the F25, but maybe slightly more money because of the larger amplifier. Due to the smaller form factor that allows shipping via traditional methods and not freight, the prices might come out really close. I’m just guessing though.

The performance of the F25 is higher, but Rythmik lists it as only a 1.5 dB advantage at 20 Hz. If they remain that close throughout the frequency band, then really they are pretty close. Who knows, maybe the F25 pulls ahead at higher frequencies, where it would be audible.
Ya, I'm just guessing that the G25 will gain a couple more dB in the upper bass. If you compare the FV15 to the FV18, the FV18 has a 3dB lead at 20hz. At 31.5hz, however, the difference is only 1dB, and above 40hz they are basically even. I think perhaps the 15 inch driver has a higher sensitivity which allows it to excel in the upper bass, where subs tend to be more amplifier limited as opposed to excursion limited.