Thread: Suggestions for accessories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Suggestions for accessories

This has been super informative for me. Thank you all.

Some of the comments lead to more questions. So I am not able to help it. Do folks have anything concrete good or bad to say about the slim-line of receivers? I noticed Integra has one in the form of DSX-3 and Marantz has some in the form of NR1x08 (x = 5, 6). They are a bit underpowered but their physical appearance is also a bit underwhelming which is a plus for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner View Post
    This has been super informative for me. Thank you all.

Some of the comments lead to more questions. So I am not able to help it. Do folks have anything concrete good or bad to say about the slim-line of receivers? I noticed Integra has one in the form of DSX-3 and Marantz has some in the form of NR1x08 (x = 5, 6). They are a bit underpowered but their physical appearance is also a bit underwhelming which is a plus for me.
    I recently purchased this slim-line pioneer: http://a.co/8gqDLRe for use in a simple system in my home. It doesn't have a lot of the bells and whistles I typically like to have - but the convenience is great and overall performance isn't bad. It was the least expensive slim-line full featured receiver I could find (blue tooth and airplay function well)
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

It seems to have all the basics covered. Thank you for the suggestion.