Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Front Left and Right Sierra 2s with ribbon Horizon center

Default Re: Front Left and Right Sierra 2s with ribbon Horizon center

Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    how does sierra 2 compare to salk ht2 for music ? i know both are at totally different price range but just curious in comparison.
    Not just different price range, but one is floorstander with two mid-woofs, and the the other bookshelf speaker with one mid-woof.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    Not just different price range, but one is floorstander with two mid-woofs, and the the other bookshelf speaker with one mid-woof.
    Ya thats true. comparison is not fair. i should have asked how does sierra raal tower compared to salk ht2-tl.

Btw just got sierra 2 and svs ultra 16 sub and i am so loving it (80/20 music/movies). i still can't believe the quality of sound sierra 2 produces in that form factor.

i am planning to get Raal tower instead but i am in love with sierra 2 and do not want to return them

Ya thats true. comparison is not fair. i should have asked how does sierra raal tower compared to salk ht2-tl.

Btw just got sierra 2 and svs ultra 16 sub and i am so loving it (80/20 music/movies). i still can't believe the quality of sound sierra 2 produces in that form factor.

i am planning to get Raal tower instead but i am in love with sierra 2 and do not want to return them
    Did you get the sealed or ported SVS?

Quote Originally Posted by mikesiskav View Post
    Did you get the sealed or ported SVS?
    I got the sealed one. sb16 ultra. I haven't heard rythmik but svs sub is amazing. moreover my main requirement was remote/app controlling sub volume as i keep changing it depending upon the music i am listening to and also wanted to control volume depending upon the time of the day as i am in apartment

Sounds like a great system. The SB16 is a formidable subwoofer. I've had Sierra-2s for almost a year and they continue to impress me every day.

I got the sealed one. sb16 ultra. I haven't heard rythmik but svs sub is amazing. moreover my main requirement was remote/app controlling sub volume as i keep changing it depending upon the music i am listening to and also wanted to control volume depending upon the time of the day as i am in apartment
    I'm using a similar system with a PSA S1500 instead of the SB16. Your system has more sub capability, but in my 1500 ft^3 space (condo), I worry that my playback on John Wick last night might have made a few enemies out of my neighbors.