Thread: The Tower Discussion Thread!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: The Tower Discussion Thread!

They are tested before shipping but UPS is famous for throwing boxes around and flipping them end over end to make moving stuff easier. Something could of possibly gotten knocked loose in transit. Hopefully Dave can help get you fixed up without needing to ship it back.

I also noticed bad recording sounding better than they used to along with normal or good recordings having so much detail and clarity that I am noticing all kinds of things I missed on my old towers. Like a second guitar when two people are playing together before it just sounded like one guitar blurred together. I had to watch a video of Clapton unplugged because I was thinking something was off with my left right levels or timing at first because it kept sounding like there was another guitar coming out of the left channel at times. I never even realized he had someone else playing another guitar with him before, with these it is was very easy to tell. Also since we spend so much time talking about the tweeters since there is an option on that driver that I was really blown away by the midrange driver. Voices sound so natural and project out into the room so far its really incredible.
    Last edited by rneill; 02-09-2017 at 09:58 AM.
    MacMini -> Emotiva XMC-1 -> Emotiva SA-250 -> RAAL Towers / SVS SB13-U