Thread: The Tower Discussion Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: The Tower Discussion Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by sludgeogre View Post

I had a Marantz AV7701 before, which only has Audyssey XT on it. I was getting really sick of the fact that it couldn't decode Netflix's version of Dolby Digital Plus without chirping artifacts happening and I had to use a PS3 in LPCM mode to avoid it. The XMC-1 has no such issues, thankfully.
    My Onlyo 805, a very old receiver, has never had issues with this annoying chirping from Netflix DD+, since I first started using a Roku 3 in August of 2012. It has only been in the past year that once every 1 or 2 weeks I get a chirp out of my left front speaker. I have never heard this in any other streaming app. I don't care too much about the actual sound, but I don't want it to damage my ribbon tweeter. Hopefully Netflix will resolve this soon. It is definitely on their end, since we see this across multiple streaming devices and AVRs. Hopefully the issue is fine with your new Emotiva processor and not something that will crop up in a week.

All I can say is WOW!!! Thanks to Dave and Dina for making this happen

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG
    Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio
    Media Room: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL, Horizon w/ RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE (x2) + FV25HP | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-3 & XPA-200 (x2) | Panasonic 820 | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony VW295ES | 92" Stewart ST100 |
    Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac|
    Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony 65Z9D |

Quote Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
    All I can say is WOW!!! Thanks to Dave and Dina for making this happen
    WOW...Looks great with your room...just in time for the Super Bowl Party on Sunday too!!

Only thing missing from the picts are your Rythmik subs...

Here you go!! One F12SE on each side of the couch

IMG_4377.JPG

IMG_4376.JPG
    Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio
    Media Room: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL, Horizon w/ RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE (x2) + FV25HP | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-3 & XPA-200 (x2) | Panasonic 820 | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony VW295ES | 92" Stewart ST100 |
    Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac|
    Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony 65Z9D |

Now that Enrico has his gorgeous system up and running I have to show mine off as well. I'm almost done getting my room together, just need some treatments and longer cables, plus some cable management and either paint or velvet on the walls. Looking good so far and the XMC-1 that I just got sounds incredibly good. Dual Rythmik F12's here as well! *high five Enrico*

IMG_0033JPG.jpg
    IMG_0031JPG.jpg
    -Alex
    PS4/Nvidia Shield --> Emotiva XMC-1 --> Emotiva XPA-5 --> Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers and Horizon Center w/ RAAL tweeters (L/C/R), HTM-200 SE (Surrounds), 2x Rythmik F12 subwoofers

[QUOTE=sludgeogre;56336]Now that Enrico has his gorgeous system up and running I have to show mine off as well. I'm almost done getting my room together, just need some treatments and longer cables, plus some cable management and either paint or velvet on the walls. Looking good so far and the XMC-1 that I just got sounds incredibly good. Dual Rythmik F12's here as well! *high five Enrico*

Great looking room!

Quote Originally Posted by sludgeogre View Post
    Now that Enrico has his gorgeous system up and running I have to show mine off as well. I'm almost done getting my room together, just need some treatments and longer cables, plus some cable management and either paint or velvet on the walls. Looking good so far and the XMC-1 that I just got sounds incredibly good. Dual Rythmik F12's here as well! *high five Enrico*

IMG_0033JPG.jpg
    IMG_0031JPG.jpg
    Very nice!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Well, my speakers have shipped and will be here on Wednesday. I am taking the afternoon off so I can be at home for delivery. My son will help me with the unpacking etc.
    Thank you David and Dina.

Donald

[QUOTE=enricoclaudio;56333]All I can say is WOW!!! Thanks to Dave and Dina for making this happen

Very nice set up