Thread: Wall mount Sierra 2's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Wall mount Sierra 2's

Thanks Nate, it sounds like I might be keeping the speaker stands possibly if it's too difficult to mount the Sierra 2's on brackets. I'm also using a Sierra 2 center that I'll mount somehow below the TV. I'll be moving my components to a closet, which is why I was thinking about wall mounting the L&R for a cleaner look.

What do you think about the HTM 200's for surrounds? They'll be mounted about 10 feet high on brackets pointing down.

I already have a pair of CBM 170's that I plan on using in a home gym.

Paul

Default Re: Wall mount Sierra 2's

Quote Originally Posted by paulrlight View Post
    Thanks Nate, it sounds like I might be keeping the speaker stands possibly if it's too difficult to mount the Sierra 2's on brackets. I'm also using a Sierra 2 center that I'll mount somehow below the TV. I'll be moving my components to a closet, which is why I was thinking about wall mounting the L&R for a cleaner look.

What do you think about the HTM 200's for surrounds? They'll be mounted about 10 feet high on brackets pointing down.

I already have a pair of CBM 170's that I plan on using in a home gym.

Paul
    Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it was too difficult to wall mount the Sierras. Something like this would probably work if you have the room, which you probably do since you have them on stands now....https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000X9O8SI..._msutybQ23EDAQ
    My mind was thinking of the difficulty of wall mounting them as surrounds

The 200s would work fine as surrounds.
    Nate