Quote Originally Posted by RythmikAudio View Post
^^

My experice with veneering options is not good when I tried that. At that time, one local carpenter wanted to get jobs like that. Customers then began to send me his decor or existing speakers and asked me to match. But I ended up nipping the bud. My conclusions are: 1) no matter what I offer, there are still customers not happy with my offering and 2) Companies like SALK can do a much better job becasuse Jim also sells front speakers.

Welcomed news on a potential new f18hp. My understand there were no plans for a sealed 18" until the vented models hit the ground? Another take on offering veneers options...it really only effects(increases) the purchase price and not the resale price...as I found out with my last sub....thou it made it easier to sell....fwiw.

Why do you offer so many different driver configuration + options... would it also not make more business sense to limit the drivers and thus further reducing all these different cabinets and likely operational costs associated with production from your viewpoint?