Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sierra-1 NrT or Sierra-2?

Default Re: Sierra-1 NrT or Sierra-2?

I do believe the OP decided on another set of ID speakers....IIRC as posted on another forum.
    Speakers 5.1.2: TitanTowers v2 & STC(RAAL v2), MA CP-WT&CT260
    Sub: Funk Audio 18.0 SantosRW

Source: Denon X3800H, Oppo BDP 103D, UBK-90 4K & LG B9 65"
    Office 2.0: Philharmonic True Mini(coming-soon), Fosi TB10D via Wiim mini.

[QUOTE=petmotel;47307]I've got some nice Sierra-1s I could make you a good deal on so I could buy another set of Sierra-2s.

Do you still have the Sierra-1s you'd make a good deal on? :-) I just ordered a Sierra-1C. I'm having to ease into the Sierra's because of budget and wife constraints.

If I have a Sierra-1C w/out the NrT and upgrade to the Sierra-2 down the road, will I need to purchase the NrT upgrade as well, or does that component come with the Sierra-2 upgrade kit?

Thanks!
    Lance

[QUOTE=battlefrog;48010]
    Quote Originally Posted by petmotel View Post
    I've got some nice Sierra-1s I could make you a good deal on so I could buy another set of Sierra-2s.

Do you still have the Sierra-1s you'd make a good deal on? :-) I just ordered a Sierra-1C. I'm having to ease into the Sierra's because of budget and wife constraints.

If I have a Sierra-1C w/out the NrT and upgrade to the Sierra-2 down the road, will I need to purchase the NrT upgrade as well, or does that component come with the Sierra-2 upgrade kit?

Thanks!
    Lance
    No. You only need to purchase the Sierra-2 upgrade kit when that time comes.