Thanks to all who replied.

I've added "Keith Don't Go" and Jesse Cook's Free Fall to my rotation due to these recommendations and I have to agree that they sound fantastic.

I'm embarrassed to admit that although I have the Dire Straits BiA SACD, I've only listened to the first 3 tracks. So a quick "thank you" to pierreterrier for getting me to listen to the rest of the album. Great stuff.

In the end I had a fairly captive audience for about 15 minutes listening to the Towers. As Dark Ranger suggested, I tried to take their tastes into account as much as possible. My playlist was as follows:

- Money For Nothing (Dire Straits, Brothers in Arms SACD) This is a great one to just knock their socks off.

- I Don't Know Why (Norah Jones, Come Away With Me SACD) Something soft after Money For Nothing to show the range of the Towers. A strong female vocal recording is a must in any listening session.

- Walking in Memphis (Marc Cohn) Everyone loves this song and it sounds fantastic.

- Some Nights (Fun.) I played this one for the youngsters in the crowd and they were blown away by how much better a song can sound when it's not being played on their iPhones.

It was a successful session and most were really floored by the power and presence of the Towers.

Ken