Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
I am pleased to say that the first few STC’s made their way down our production line today. Just for fun, we decided to listen to a pair of them for 2-channel music in our demo room, and……. that is where I have been for that past 4 ˝ hours…

I am not one to hype a product and many of you will take this as a sales pitch, but I am seriously blown away by the performance of these new speakers. The dynamics are just insane and the speaker’s ability to throw sound not only at you but also around you is seriously startling.

Not only are these the absolute perfect match to the Sierra Towers, but their performance as mains is causing me to re-think everything. Although this is EASILY the absolute best center I have ever heard, I must re-consider our original intention to market this speaker as a “center” Their performance as left/right mains is, quite frankly, astonishing and I can see many people using these as fronts.

I assure you, this was completely unexpected but their performance far exceeds the sum of their parts and for those who don’t yet own Sierra Towers or for those who need something smaller or don’t have the floor space, these absolutely must be seriously considered as mains.

Rather than Sierra Tower Center, how about STC for Sierra Tower Compact, or the CST, Compact Sierra Tower? HST for Horizontal Sierra Tower?

I will post some fun stuff later but it is now nearly 10:00pm PST and I need to get home… after one more not so quick listening session

Wow… sums it up nicely…
Yesterday I was listening to a Chesky SACD, David Hazeltine Trio "The Jobim Songbook" in plain stereo through my new Towers. I had to make sure it was just stereo because the drum kit was located about 2 feet to the OUTSIDE of the right speaker. I thought "how cool is this?" I can hardly believe the sound stage, and imaging my new Towers produce, it's quite amazing.

I like the name Sierra Horizon posted previously. Waiting patiently for mine, the pair of Towers has quenched my thirst, it's so much easier now LOL!

Jay