Thread: Tried to post, don't know what happened?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Tried to post, don't know what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff52 View Post
    You are truly welcome, likewise my friend with the Holidays. It won't be a holiday for me until I have some Ascend loudspeakers in my home.
    Cheers....Jeff
    We just put up our x-mas tree yesterday and started decorating it. I would love to have some Ascend boxes around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    We just put up our x-mas tree yesterday and started decorating it. I would love to have some Ascend boxes around it.
    Hi DOC, man do I know what you mean, I have a decent setup now but I'm finding all kind of excuses with my mains to justify some 340 boxes under my tree.
    Cheers my friend: Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff52 View Post
    Hi DOC, man do I know what you mean, I have a decent setup now but I'm finding all kind of excuses with my mains to justify some 340 boxes under my tree.
    Cheers my friend: Jeff
    Ditto. I need to start getting rid of some speakers. Just don't have the space. I have 4 pairs of bookshelf speakers right now that I don't even use. However, they are inferior to the 340's or any of the Ascend offerings for that matter.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    Ditto. I need to start getting rid of some speakers. Just don't have the space. I have 4 pairs of bookshelf speakers right now that I don't even use. However, they are inferior to the 340's or any of the Ascend offerings for that matter.

Cheers.
    Yeah my friend I think it's time to clean HOUSE, no pun intended, sell them, there is always someone who would gladly take them off your hands.
    Best regards, Jeff