Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
Hi Jeff,

It shouldn't matter if you are new. Your post should be visible if you were able to publish this post. I would recommend trying to post again.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thanks in advance!
Thanks Dave, all is well , it was a mistake on my part, I have since posted successfully, thank you for your kind consideration with this. What a company you have, others should take notice and be so involved as you. I just wish at this time I could purchase my first real speaker system 340SE's and center. My budget is very restricted and I can't justify with the significant other the expenditure, I'm working real hard to come up with the funding for at least the front three speakers (340SE's), I know you quoted me a Holiday price, but still can't manage it, I really appreciate your effort to get me into the Ascend Family which I so much want to be a part of, I'm on these forums every day hoping that one of these times I can comment or post a review of my speakers in my setup. Thanks again my friend, it seems that I know you well and I've never met you, just from the correspondence you seem to be a real nice person and put your heart and soul into this business. I'm not trying to sound mushy here, just stating my feelings. Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.
With Best Regards.....Jeffrey Nordi