Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sales coming?

Default Re: Sales coming?

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    I am not sure how you would interpret my post as stating that you were being inconsiderate... As I mentioned, I am the only person working today and I am far behind, having been out-of-the-office for 3 weeks. I have a lot on my plate, including dealing with estate issues and attorneys. So again, please be patient.

We don't monitor every thread/post on the forum so I apologize if we missed your post -- but as I already stated, I have your email in front of me.
    Wow.

Dave.... that comment wasn't directed at you. It was directed at the ones that were indirectly implying I was being inconsiderate of your loss. Sorry that I did not make that obvious enough.

Default Re: Sales coming?

Quote Originally Posted by gtoboss View Post
    azanon, didnt mean for you to take it that way, just was informing you of the possible delay.
    Thanks the the apology. I did obviously take it that way, and it felt that way to me.

I was well aware of his loss, just that I elected to not post in that thread because I don't handle emotional stuff that well for me or for others. I am always sorry to hear something that tragic, and couldn't even imagine if it were me.