when i got my 170's for x-mas, i was unaware of the soon-to-be-released SE models. (i wasn't a board member yet) when i heard about the models, i sent an e-mail stating how upset i was that the new models weren't advertised much, if at all, on ascends main website so close to their release, because i would have waited for the SEs. dave replied telling me where to look for the announcement (on the boards), as well as offering me a chance to upgrade to the SEs for only the price difference plus shipping. he even gave me time to think it over when i asked if i could.

i honestly couldn't believe i got such a great response. since then, i have kept a close watch on ascend's website, have recommended the company to many of my friends, and become a member of this board. i usually can't stand message boards, but the service i got from this company and the help i have received from members of this board has been so great, i can't help but feel it is the least i can do in return.

can't wait until i can make my next purchase from ascend (340SE centers? i think so )

thanks again, dave, and the rest of the crew at ascend!

EDIT: oh yeh, i decided to go for the SE upgrade, and that whole deal went off without a catch!