I need your help!

I'm new to Ascend, but I have three LX speakers on their way!

I also have two brand new SVS SB-1000 PRO subwoofers that are still on their trial period, so I could easily return them. But I've noticed that everyone on this forum seems to love the Rythmik subs.

For me, it would have to be the L12 subs, not the F12 due to cost. Cost is a little more than I got the SVS subs for, but not terrible. However, the L12's are on backorder until mid-October.

I could also get the REL HT-1205 MKII for just a little more ($650 each), but they are a little deep (in size) for the cabinet that they're going in (which I'm still designing, so I might be able to convince myself to make the room).

The room is nominally 14 x 16 with 9 ft ceilings, but it's an open floor plan that extends on three sides by 10 ft, 8 ft, or 14 ft.

The purpose is probably 70% Home Theater/30% music, and with the LX for L/C/R speakers I figured the subwoofers are primarily for HT. Plan to crossover at 60 or 80 -- thinking maybe 80 just because the LX's will be in a cabinet maybe 6-8 inches from the back of it.

Surrounds are Bowers & Wilkins M-1's. Probably cross them over at 80.

I don't think the REL sub goes low enough to really make a huge difference with the LX's (compared to using the LX's full range), even though musically it's a great sub.

So, I'm considering ordering the L12. What do you think?

Thanks!