I'm having an issue with my brand new E15HP that was ordered through Ascend Acoustics and delivered last Wednesday. I do plan to get in touch with Rythmik directly, but thought I'd try here in case someone can point me towards a quick fix that I'm missing.

When I first set it up on Wednesday evening, everything was great and we were super happy listening to it rattle the walls for the next couple of nights. Then I sat down to watch a movie with the family on Saturday night, and upon turning my system on, I noticed an audible hum coming from the sub even with no audio playing. I first tried switching the sub off and back on, but the hum was still there. Next, I unplugged the sub entirely, but the hum was still there after plugging back in. After that I disconnected the RCA cable from the sub, but the hum was still present. Changing settings on the amp (volume, gain, etc.) has no impact on the hum at all (i.e. it does not get quieter/louder). I tried plugging it directly into the wall and even tried moving the sub to a different room/circuit, but the hum is always there. Finally, I left it unplugged all night and it's still happening this morning.

In Rythmik's FAQ they talk about hum (http://www.rythmikaudio.com/faq.html#ground) and by reasoning through and following the troubleshooting suggestions, it seems like I just need to contact Rythmik at this point since the hum is always present even with no signal cable plugged in as noted in the FAQ. Anything jump out to anyone else?

Obviously it's disappointing and frustrating, but I really enjoyed listening to the sub for the little bit I've been able to and am so anxious to get back to it!

Thanks!
jmika003