I have a smaller dedicated listening room,13'Wx14'Lx8'H,1500 cubic feet or so,and I am currently in the process of demoing different speakers. I built a pair of CSS Criton 1TDX's last year and absolutely loved them,then I built the 2TD-X towers but I found that towers are a little much for my room and I didn't need the lower bass output since I run dual subwoofers,and the obvious physical size of the towers made it difficult to place so I am sticking to bookshelves from here on out.

I am currently using the 1TDX as my mains and recently purchased a pair of Philharmonic BMR's ad well as Kef R3's to see how I like them .I am tempted to try the Sierra LX or EX V2 but will they be much different than what I currently have on hand,I feel like the 1TDX and LX are very similar.Both have strong bass output, low sensitivity,and impedance doesn't dip below 5 ohms on either it appears.Both have similar dispersion characteristics except for the LX is much more linear off axis and the tweeter material is different. I also feel like the BMR's and EX V2 will match up fairly similar,same tweeter design,dispersion,with the biggest difference being the 3 way BMR and it's midrange.I know this is a hard question to answer but if anyone has experiences with these particular speakers and has the LX or EX V2 I'd love some advice and feedback. Thanks