I bought a couple pairs of the SVS Elevation speakers for Atmos height speakers. I played a pair full range in a stereo configuration, and they sounded pretty good except for the port chuffing that was extremely annoying. Properly crossed over at 80hz, they no longer exhibited the port noise. In their limited assignment as Atmos height speakers, I found the Elevations to be a good fit.

If the quality of the sound field is truly important to you (and some may not be terribly picky about this aspect), I don't find a dome tweeter to match up well with a ribbon equipped front stage. Especially if 5.1 or 7.1 music tracks will be a substantial part of the system usage (for instance Blu-Ray concerts), I'd highly recommend a full ribbon complement at ear level. I'm not sure others feel the same way, until you hear a surround sound field done right, I would suggest you don't know what you're missing.

WAF will dissipate once a woman (who usually has better hearing than her male counterpart) gets to indulge in a truly magnificent surround experience.

Standard legal disclaimer applies to my comments,

Jay