Hello. Forgive me if this is in the wrong section and if so, can a moderator please move to the proper forum.

I have always loved everything audio. I spend a lot of my time on the computer and a few years back bought a Heed Canamp, AKG701s and a USB Dac to start my Computer as a source and audiophile adventure.

Currently, i bought a real cheap pair of Cyber Acoustic Speakers to alleviate the monotony of putting/taking headphones on and off.

I have my video card connected to a 55" Plasma that i use for movie viewing. My room is 12x15 with the tv in one corner and my bed/chair at the opposite end.

I have had my eye on Kef q300s and as always, through researching, i stumbled upon the Sierra 2s.

I have been eying a Musical Fidelity M3SI. It has a built in DAC with amplifier and the ability to connect to a computer via USB.

I was wondering if A) this would be a viable choice for these speakers and/or B) do AVRs have the same capabilities or would i need to buy a separate DAC? Forgive me as i'm sure the answer could be found by reading but i have so many source components listed that its a bit overwhelming.

I'm not looking to spend much more than $1500-2000 to accomplish what i need but i am open to ideas and if separate components can get me the same result while costing less or a little bit more I am open to that, as well.