I'm considering Sierra-2s for my home theater setup (3 front, 2 rear), but have some questions about mounting them before purchasing. My room is unusual - a loft space with balconies at both the front and back of the space, and I need speakers can be mounted on their face, and angled downward.

1. From the pictures in the Sierra-2 gallery, I see a small hole toward the bottom center of these speakers. I assume that is for a wall mount - can someone please confirm?

2. If the small hole is for a mounting bracket, can someone point me at a bracket that will actually work with these. They're 20 lbs, and OmniMount wall brackets only support 10 lbs.

3. I would prefer to mount the speakers horizontally, and I see that there's a Sierra-2 center option. I assume that the only difference is that the tweeter is mounted at 90 degrees, so that it's still vertical instead of horizontal. Is this correct?

4. If the center version is as described above, what's the best option for wall mounting it? (The small mounting hole will now be off center, and unlikely to work well without the speaker twisting.)

5. Once mounted, these speakers will be approx 13' from the listening position and angled downward from a height of about 9.5 ft. I know that's not ideal, but it's the best I can do given what I have to work with. My assumption is that a ribbon driver will have a more directed radiating pattern than a conventional tweeter, and that it will actually work better in my situation, but can anyone confirm? (My room also has a lot of hard surfaces, and reflection is a general problem. If I can more carefully control the direct response, I think things will sound better.)

Thanks for any answers you can provide!

Warren