So I decided to buy myself a new system for Christmas. I originally told myself to not go all nuts and get a great system and spend as little as possible.

I was originally going to purchase the Peachtree Decco65 (999) and Zu Audio Omen DW (999). As a previous Sierra-1 owner I thought about going that way again but didn't want to have to purchase stands (Why in the hell are good stands so expensive).

After hearing things about the Omens being shouty, forward, bright, etc, I thought just get the Sierras. Since the Sierras aren't as efficient I thought I should go with the Peachtree Nova125 (1499). Then I find out that not only is there now a Sierra Tower but a new Sierra on the horizon, and of course I had to have that.

I finally decided to get the Sierra-2 but if they are close to the price of the tower, get the tower. I am sure Sierra-2 plus stands will be as much if not more than the towers, so maybe I should get the towers. Also, Peachtree has a sale on their separates the NovaPre and Nova220 combo is only (1698). Of course I think I should get the double the power if I can for just a $199 difference.

At this point, my brain hurts and I have no idea what I will be buying (Sierra-2 or Sierra Tower)..... I think I would put money towards the speaker and not towards a stand, if that makes any sense. I figure I would ask you all WWYD..... What Would You Do.

I tend to listen jazz (Cassandra Wilson, Gretchen Parlato, Lizz Wright), Downtempo (Zero 7) and electronica (Disclosure, 4hero, etc)

Thanks in advance. for your opinions.