Quote Originally Posted by GaryB View Post
Three quick questions, Dave:

1. Is Satin Black no longer being offered?

2. Are you still pursuing the possibility of a lower priced Piano Black option, similar to the one offered for the Sierra-1?

3. If one orders the RAAL ribbon tweeter upgrade, is the cutout optimized for the RAAL at the time of cabinet production or are all cabinets made for the NrT tweeter and modified for the RAAL at your facility during final assembly? I realize that your custom RAAL tweeter has the same size flange as the NrT but requires more clearance behind for the transformer.
Hi Gary,

1. Is Satin Black no longer being offered?
Our black matte ended up being much more popular than the satin black. Satin black will be considered a custom option. If you are interested in this finish, please let me know now as the next batch of cabinets are already in production.

2. Are you still pursuing the possibility of a lower priced Piano Black option, similar to the one offered for the Sierra-1?
Yes -- still considering and doing my very best to try and work this out.

3. If one orders the RAAL ribbon tweeter upgrade, is the cutout optimized for the RAAL at the time of cabinet production or are all cabinets made for the NrT tweeter and modified for the RAAL at your facility during final assembly? I realize that your custom RAAL tweeter has the same size flange as the NrT but requires more clearance behind for the transformer.
As of right now, all cabinets are built for the NrT cutout. We modify the internal cutout to fit the RAAL at our facility.