I was fortunate to buy a almost brand new F12SE from a member over at the Emotiva Lounge. The F12SE replaces an Outlaw LFM-1 Plus which I have been very happy with. I have been listening to more 2 CH music and wanted a more musical sub to compliment my Sierra-1s. Instead of retyping my impressions I am linking a post from over at AVS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Mac View Post
Just a quick update on my thoughts on my F12E. I took the time to learn REW which was quite intimidating for a computer noob like myself. But I pushed myself to try to figure it out and with the help of the crew over at the HT Shack I was able to actually measure my rooms sub response. I guess it isn't that bad with a bump at about 45Hz that I was able to flatten with the F12SEs PEQ. I almost went with the SVS AS-EQ1 or the Anti-Mode 8003 but figured I really should try to find out how my room was interacting with my sub.

I have spent quite a bit of time listening to 2 CH music through my Parasound 2100 and the SQ is excellent. I'm so glad I bought the F12SE as it really has made music listening so much more enjoyable. I read so much about musical subs and now I know what all the talk was about. I have listened to quite a bit of music today from, Mark Knopler, Steely Dan, Holly Cole, Dire Straits and others all music I am very familiar with. The bass is just so much more defined and accurate without any boominess (is that a word?). The F12SE integrates so well with my Ascend Sierra-1s so much more so than with my Outlaw LFM-1 Plus.

So if anyone is looking for a musical sub they should give Rythmik subs some serious consideration. I will hopefully be able to watch some movies tonight and I'm sure the F12SE will be just as good with movies as it is with music.

Bill
I just wanted to add that the service from both Ascend and Rythmik are outstanding! Excellent products with service to match.

Bill