Am I setting this up alright?

I ordered a pair of Sierra-1 fronts, and they will be on the SP-30 stands. Also, I'm getting the Rythmik F12 sub. I'm very excited to get everything!

I have a Pioneer VSX-1019AH-K receiver.

My living room is setup such that the wall behind the tv and speakers is sloped to the ceiling. The wall is straight up to about 3 feet, and then slopes at maybe 30 degrees to the 8 foot ceiling.

I have a pdf of a rough sketch of the living room, but it's too big too upload.

The living room dimensions are roughly:
24' x 16' x 8' (with the part of the wall slanting up to maybe 10 feet then dropping straight down to 8 feet right about where the center couch is) and the living room is open to another open area about 10' x 10' x 8'.

I have three couches making a rectangle with the tv/speaker set up.

There is a wall behind the left couch, about 8-10 feet behind the right couch before a wall and about the same behind the middle couch.

The Sierras will go left and right of my Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ85U. The sub will probably go to the left or right of the speakers. There's not a lot of options there given WAF considerations.

I don't have the option to rotate the living room setup (WAF).

I'll run the Audyssey set up, and see how that does.

Is there anything that I should do or be concerned about given the sloped wall or anything else?

I'm probably going to get a Gramma pad because I live in a condo, and I want to disturb the condo below me as little as possible. I'm sure I'll have to keep it turned down anyway until I move into a house, but I'll do what I can.

I ordered 12 gauge speaker wire, banana plugs and a sub digital coaxial from monoprice. My TV, receiver, DVR and PS3 are all connected by HDMIs. I have everything plugged into a regular surge protector.

Any other thoughts about how I should set my system up? Or other things I need to do?