Well, I think I'm about to pull the trigger on a sierra-1 LCR set. Now I just need to decide if I want natural or piano black.

At first I wanted Piano black, but now I'm leaning towards natural. I like the looks more and more. How do the naturals look on the black TP-24 stands? Has anyone had a hard time getting the naturals to work with the decor of their room? What I mean is, I want to get a new TV stand (or wall mount the TV and buy an audio tower rack) and if I get the naturals, I will probably wind up going with more of a natural wood decor for my home theater system in general.

Obviously, tv stands and audio towers made out of bamboo aren't exactly readily available. Most of the wood furniture I see is maple, cherry wood, and walnut. Does anyone know which of the more common woods go well with the color of bamboo? I like the natural wood look, but I also understand that having a bunch of different wood tones may or may not be good depending on how it turns out. Has anyone with a natural wood decor found that the natural sierras clash or is everyone happy with them?

For instance, I am looking at the salamander synergy series. The color tone of bamboo appears to be somewhere in between the maple and cherry.

Thanks again for the help everyone,
John