Hello. I have been looking for a new speaker system for a while now. I found this place and based on what people say about the speakers and the price these are definetly what I am going with. Right now I have a 5.1 Panasonic theater in a box deal. But now that I have a job I want a real home theater. I am only 15 years old (almost 16 ). My room is quite small but we will be moving in a year or two. I am getting CMT's across the front and HTM-200's for rears. I know that is way overkill, the HTM's would probably be a more reasonable purchase for right now but we are moving, and I want some huge speakers. And for a sub it's gonna be a SVS 20-39PCplus. That is also way overkill too I know. I have been reading about speakers and stuff and kind of understand the frequency stuff. But I don't know what amps are and crossingover, if somebody has a good link to explain that would be nice. And for a receiver and HK435. And I plan on getting an XBox 360 to take full advantage of surround sound, and to use as a dvd player. I have plenty of cables for everything so that is not an issue, including the digital cable for the xbox. I do only want to spend around $2500, maybe a little more for shipping, but that's it. So is that all I need for what I want (please say yes). If not then I have to downgrade my subwoofer.
Thank you very much. I also love it that the owner of the company actually interacts with customers. That's how a business should be. Thank you.