Thread: Just gave Dave my money

Default Just gave Dave my money

I've been lurking here for a few months and wanted to say "thanks," especially to Dave F, Nicholas Mosher, Curtis, and Bikeman for your honest and frank opinions and discussions of these speakers. I apologize for not being able to list everyone that has provided input that I have found useful, but these are the names that come to mind this morning.

I am a little ashamed to say that when I set up my original 5.1 system, about a year and a half ago, I did not do much research and got sucked into the giant marketing machine that is B*se. But, I feel that I have now seen the "light" and my 170's (mains) along with a 340 (center) shipped yesterday. One negative note is that I am starting to feel a little headache coming on that may keep me from working towards the end of next week.

Thanks again fellas!
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by s2pdname
    One negative note is that I am starting to feel a little headache coming on that may keep me from working towards the end of next week.
    Thanks again fellas!
    Welcome to the enjoyment, S2. Be very careful. Brown trucks have a way of aggrevating little headhaches and causing them to last more than a day.

David

Yeah, those brown trucks always strike me down with the worse cases of the flu...