Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Center channel mounting solutions

Yes, Yes! A very rare siting indeed AND (in my Marlin Perkins impersonation) I believe it to be a male of the species!

Randy

Ha, ha! Very funny!

[For some reason, picturing Clash of the Titans -- Dave as Poseidon unleashing the Kraken James upon a terrified populace....]

Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by jamesg
    Did you know that (2)Omnimount 20 wall mounts can be used to mount a CMT-340SE center channel? By utilizing the insert screw on the back baffle for one mount in conjunction with directly screwing the other mount into the back baffle, you can mount the speaker much closer to the wall than with a TV shelf. This solution runs $78 plus $8 shipping from Ascend.
    While this may be a viable solution for some, I really like how my install came out in the end with the Sanus VMTVb. The distance from the wall wasn't too far from where my tv already sat. http://www.wicker.us/avs/IMG_3748_small.JPG and http://www.wicker.us/avs/IMG_3746_small.JPG show the final results.

Please, no comments about the B*se L/R. Budget contraints prevent me from getting a pair of 340s for at least six months.

anyone know if the 340 se center speaker could fit into a BDI 8527 speaker drawer? one of the biggest obstacles im facing before I put in my order for ascend speakers is finding just the right tv stand/component rack. however i may just end up doing it properly and wall mounting it like many of you already have.

Quote Originally Posted by musicforme
    Budget contraints prevent me from getting a pair of 340s for at least six months.
    Good! We should be in stock by then!

[A little inventory humor. Very little.]

Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

As luck would have it, Vegas was good to me back in early August and I left $300 richer. You took my order for the 340s and the TP24s last Thursday.

Not funny I hope theres stock soon

We resume shipping approximately Sept. 18th, so not too far in the future. The great news is that we will be flush with CMT-340SEs through the holiday season.
    Good Sound to You!

James Greenberg
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Anyone use the OmniMount CCH-1 with a Samsung DLP? I have a Gen 3 model from a few years ago. I am going to get a 340C in a few weeks and wanted to know if it could hold the weight. I picked one up, but If the tv cant hold it, im gonna return the Omni

We resume shipping approximately Sept. 18th, so not too far in the future. The great news is that we will be flush with CMT-340SEs through the holiday season.
    OOOOH e-mail from quantumview, speakers arriving on Tuesday. Finally!