Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920

Thread: Center channel mounting solutions

Default Center channel mounting solutions

I'd be on the buy list for this, as well.

I purchased in December a set of Elac Debut 2.0 B6.2 speakers, with matching center channel speaker C 6.2 and sub. Just moved into a new home and gonna have to find a center channel speaker with smaller dimensions. I will have to mount the TV above the fireplace and the mantle is not deep enough to accommodate my Elac center speaker, only have 9 inches in depth to work with, any suggestions on what will work space-wise and sound good with my speakers?

Thanks
    Last edited by davef; 03-22-2021 at 06:24 PM. Reason: questionable link

Default Re: Center channel mounting solutions

Anyone find a riser solution that will fit over the Horizon and hold a tv on it? I have limited options due to an apartment setup and am thinking that's a good solution but can't seem to find a riser on the market that fits.

Quote Originally Posted by gtobiast13 View Post
    Anyone find a riser solution that will fit over the Horizon and hold a tv on it? I have limited options due to an apartment setup and am thinking that's a good solution but can't seem to find a riser on the market that fits.
    As long as the finish is protected, I would place a TV directly on top of the Horizon. Any Ascend speaker cabinet would be plenty strong.
    Nate

Quote Originally Posted by gtobiast13 View Post
    Syracuse TV Risers will build custom-sized risers.
    http://syracusetvrisers.com/