Thread: The Boondock Saints

Default The Boondock Saints

I don't know if many, or any of yu have seen this movie, but it's pretty good.

Two Irish brothers from South Boston decide to fight crime vigilanty style. They basically take an oath to kill inherently bad people. It's done in a Pulp Fiction sort of back and forth (present and past) style. There is a lot of profanity and obviously it's very violent. Willam Dafoe and Sean Patrick Flannery head up the cast.

that's one of my favorite movies..picked it up the other day at best buy for $10.

the only thing i didn't like was how they dressed the same, like it was their uniform. i thought it was cheesy.
    powdered toast man away!

I've watched that movie at least 6 times, and I have to say that I have never notice that aside from the opening scene at the church.

Default Re: The Boondock Saints

I have always enjoyed nonlinear story telling. A number of people seem to have picked up on this aspect of the movie and thus dubbed it similar to pulp fiction.Now, certainly memento came along afterward and transformed the entire art of non-linerar storytelling. However, memento uses it to keep the movies watcher guessing until the very end.

Well, up till I have not seen this movie but the thing is that I have heard a lot of its review and I really like this. So now I am planning to watch this movie.

I have seen this movie and the thing is that I want to say you that I like this movie but the thing is that I hate it when the character knows what strange in itself. I can not believe it when he looks at you as if everybody knows I am in the movie and the joke.