Thread: What the Heck is going on over at CBS?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I watched some HD college hoops on CBS this past weekend....it was nice!
    -curtis

CBS HD in Portland sucks. They were the first of the big 3 to hit the air in HD in my area. The hardware they originally spec'd can't transmit 5.1, so they use the mixed down stereo feed from CBS. There's been a bunch of audio issues with CBS HD in our area. We usually have to run in stereo only mode because PLIIx doesn't work well with their audio feed. Maybe one day our local affiliate will at least rise to the poor standards that CBS corporate has.
    -Jim

Default Dolby-E stream

Jon O.

Default Re: Dolby-E stream

CBS HD in Portland sucks. They were the first of the big 3 to hit the air in HD in my area. The hardware they originally spec'd can't transmit 5.1, so they use the mixed down stereo feed from CBS. There's been a bunch of audio issues with CBS HD in our area. We usually have to run in stereo only mode because PLIIx doesn't work well with their audio feed. Maybe one day our local affiliate will at least rise to the poor standards that CBS corporate has.
    Sign up with Braindumps for getting Braindumps online testking courses exam and Stanford University. We also provide best Hodges University and Keiser University with guaranteed success.

Default Re: Dolby-E stream

A bit much concern over the sound of a television program… CSI in standard definition? OMG!!
    Last edited by timmbw; 12-02-2014 at 05:05 PM.