Thread: Inventory

Default Inventory

When will the Duo V2, Horizon V2, and FV15 HP2 subs be available to order.

Default Re: Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo View Post
    When will the Duo V2, Horizon V2, and FV15 HP2 subs be available to order.
    We hope to have Duo V2 and Luna V2 once again available by middle July. Horizon (V2 and ELX) are immediately available and have been for about a year now. I am curious, what made you think Horizon V2 was unavailable?

Rythmik FV15 HP2 - best to give us a call and speak with Dina. I don't personally keep track of Rythmik's stock status as it continually changes.

Thanks in advance!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    We hope to have Duo V2 and Luna V2 once again available by middle July. Horizon (V2 and ELX) are immediately available and have been for about a year now. I am curious, what made you think Horizon V2 was unavailable?

Rythmik FV15 HP2 - best to give us a call and speak with Dina. I don't personally keep track of Rythmik's stock status as it continually changes.

Thanks in advance!
    based on wonky website nothing shows in stock for what I can tell.....was going to order the Rhythmic FV15HP2 sub and DUO V2 after I finally made a decision on these, finding out now there not in stock.... website should say available when you've added to cart before checkout, then have to get a reply that there not in stock and you can't wait till......or credit money back. Very frustrating.

based on wonky website nothing shows in stock for what I can tell.....was going to order the Rhythmic FV15HP2 sub and DUO V2 after I finally made a decision on these, finding out now there not in stock.... website should say available when you've added to cart before checkout, then have to get a reply that there not in stock and you can't wait till......or credit money back. Very frustrating.
    I'm confused, do you mean our website or Rythmik's? What products on our website show as not being available?

The only items we currently don't have in stock are Duo V2 and Luna V2. With regard to Rythmik, they do not order components in large quantities like we do, as such - their inventory changes daily. Half the time they don't even know what's currently available until they check their warehouse. As such, it is not possible for us to even know what subs are available until we confirm each order with them. Once we confirm the order with them, only then is the order that has been placed through our website processed (funds captured)

And when you place an order through our website, you aren't charged for anything until we physically confirm and process the order.
    Last edited by davef; 05-01-2024 at 07:49 PM.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Nothing shows available, or not, for example you can add duo v2, and rythmik fv15hp2 to cart and allows you to checkout. so to answer my own questions nothing on you're website says in stock or out of stock....so I guess you order, pay for it, and wait for a response to well its not in stock and you can wait untill it is....or we will refund you're money.

So I guess that means it's through the Ascend website.

When I ordered two Rythmik subs through Ascend I called and spoke directly to Dina, whom then communicated with Rythmik on availability. Maybe there should be something included in the ordering process to direct customers to call Dina when ordering?
    Ed

* Sierra-2EX's W/V2 crossover upgrade
    * (2) Rythmik F12's
    * Parasound Halo P6
    * Audio by Van Alstine DVA-M225 Monoblock Amps
    * MiniDSP 2x4HD For Sub calibration
    *World's Best Cables Canare 4S11 speaker cables

I did the same - spoke with Dina when I ordered my first E15 and again a year or so later when I picked up the second.

Alternately, one could call / email Rythmik directly on sub availability. Or post in the Rythmik owners thread on AVS. They usually respond pretty quickly in either place (unless out for vacation or whatever). I don't think they have a very big staff (Brian, Enrico, CSR that I know of). Like Dave and Dina, the Rythmik folks are straight-shooters.
    * LG OLED65E6P, BenqHT2050A
    * Anthem AVM90, Rogue ST100, VTV Pascal 7 ch
    * Sierra Towers/Horizon (all ELX RAAL), S2EXv2 surrounds, HTM200SEx4 heights, Rythmik E15HPx2
    * VPI Classic 1+ (VTA & Fatboy Gimbal), PE Eagle/RR, VAS NOVA, Soundsmith Paua, Manley Chinook, Bob's Devices SUT, SugarCube 1 mini
    * Oppo 203 & 103D, EverSolo DMP-A6
    * miniDSP Flex, Audiosensibility & Blue Jeans cables, Symposium & Isoacoustics, GIK
    * For RDJ: Anthem MRX720, Sierra LX, Luna Duo v2 center, CXNv2, TBD

Nothing shows available, or not, for example you can add duo v2, and rythmik fv15hp2 to cart and allows you to checkout. so to answer my own questions nothing on you're website says in stock or out of stock....so I guess you order, pay for it, and wait for a response to well its not in stock and you can wait untill it is....or we will refund you're money.
    But as Dave said, you don't get charged until your order is physically checked and processed.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    But as Dave said, you don't get charged until your order is physically checked and processed.
    Unlike many other vendors.
    * LG OLED65E6P, BenqHT2050A
    * Anthem AVM90, Rogue ST100, VTV Pascal 7 ch
    * Sierra Towers/Horizon (all ELX RAAL), S2EXv2 surrounds, HTM200SEx4 heights, Rythmik E15HPx2
    * VPI Classic 1+ (VTA & Fatboy Gimbal), PE Eagle/RR, VAS NOVA, Soundsmith Paua, Manley Chinook, Bob's Devices SUT, SugarCube 1 mini
    * Oppo 203 & 103D, EverSolo DMP-A6
    * miniDSP Flex, Audiosensibility & Blue Jeans cables, Symposium & Isoacoustics, GIK
    * For RDJ: Anthem MRX720, Sierra LX, Luna Duo v2 center, CXNv2, TBD

Nothing shows available, or not, for example you can add duo v2, and rythmik fv15hp2 to cart and allows you to checkout. so to answer my own questions nothing on you're website says in stock or out of stock
    There are 2 approaches to this: We can list an item on our website as "out of stock", just like we do for the Rythmik FVX12 in piano black:

https://ascendacoustics.com/collecti...rvo-subwoofers

You will note when choosing "piano black", the add to cart button changes to "Sold Out" When a particular finish is unavailable, this is typically how we handle it, provided Rythmik informs us.

If an entire product is not available, we don't list it on the website as "out of stock" so that we can actually have a correspondence with the customer, to determine if they wish to wait and/or we make alternative product suggestions so they don't have to wait - or they can simply cancel the order.

What happens when you walk into a retail establishment to purchase a receiver? Rarely does that retailer advertise that a product is out-of-stock in the store. Instead, you speak with a sales representative and they make recommendations and startup a conversation with you about what might be a more suitable replacement, often suggesting a product that might even cost less and might perform even better for your needs.

When a potential customer visits a website and sees that a product is out of stock, ~98% of the time - they leave the website without making an inquiry. That is not how we prefer to do business, we are not Amazon or an online retailer, we are a manufacturer and we actually WANT to have correspondences with our potential customers to make sure the product they are interested in is right for them. And when a customer places an order through our website, they receive an automated email confirming the order, as well as a personal email from a real person letting them know the expected ship date, or if we see something odd in the products they ordered (like ordering ELX Towers with a HTM-200SE center for example) or if the item is out-of-stock we then present them various options.

I think many consumers have just become so used to a complete lack of real customer service and/or communication with a highly knowledgeable person, such that they want to log in, place an order, and be done as quickly as possible. That is the exact opposite of what WE want, and having these correspondences is beneficial to the consumer and us. We must be doing something right, in nearly 25 years - you are the first person to take issue with this, and that's perfectly OK, we can't please everyone. We spent a fortune on our new website and it performs and reflects how we prefer to do business.

....so I guess you order, pay for it, and wait for a response to well its not in stock and you can wait untill it is....or we will refund you're money.
    No, and I already explained this to you. If you are not familiar with how credit cards work on the merchant side, I will explain. When you place an online order with a merchant for a product that needs to ship, merchant laws require that the credit card not be processed until the order is confirmed with the customer, or that the goods have shipped. When an order is placed on our website, an "authorization" is placed on the credit card. This is a temporary hold of funds. Absolutely no funds are withdrawn from the card. Once we confirm the order with the customer / or once we ship - we then "capture" the funds, it is only then when funds are withdrawn. If an item is out of stock and the customer does not wish to wait or go with something else, the order is simply cancelled - there is no refund as no funds have been captured.

Unfortunately, the majority of eCommerce sites don't function this way these days as it does require a bit of extra work on the merchant's side.

Hope this clarifies things for you.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com