Thread: V2 or ELX upgrade for Sierra Towers?

Default V2 or ELX upgrade for Sierra Towers?

I have older Sierra Towers, I think 2013, with I believe an older tweeter. Nrt? I have these paired with a sealed Rythmik sub. My top priorities are getting increased sound stage, detail, and depth. Since I have the Rythmik, I知 less worried about bass.

With that in mind, is the ELX still going be a significant upgrade over the v2 tweeter/crossover in the areas I知 looking for? I値l always take more bass, but may not need it ha. Appreciate any input. Thanks.

Default Re: V2 or ELX upgrade for Sierra Towers?

Quote Originally Posted by aiverson View Post
    I have older Sierra Towers, I think 2013, with I believe an older tweeter. Nrt? I have these paired with a sealed Rythmik sub. My top priorities are getting increased sound stage, detail, and depth. Since I have the Rythmik, I’m less worried about bass.

With that in mind, is the ELX still going be a significant upgrade over the v2 tweeter/crossover in the areas I’m looking for? I’ll always take more bass, but may not need it ha. Appreciate any input. Thanks.
    Yes, and very much so. Soundstage, detail, directivity, accuracy, spaciousness, dynamics is what the ELX is all about. Bass is extremely impressive but it is really not the primary trait.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com