Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LUNA Duo Center with EXL towers and Lunas as surrounds

Default Re: LUNA Duo Center with EXL towers and Lunas as surrounds

Quote Originally Posted by MDinno View Post
    I have to ask because there's a DUOV2 on E-Bay right now that I'm thinking about grabbing. How does it compare to my HTM? I was gonna move the HTM to my rear surround and use the DUO as the center. Should I even bother?
    Duo / DuoV2 is, without any doubt, the better speaker when it comes down to clarity, detail, accuracy, even bass response.

A bit off topic, when you say move the 200 to a rear surround, you don't mean a rear center, correct?
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: LUNA Duo Center with EXL towers and Lunas as surrounds

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Duo / DuoV2 is, without any doubt, the better speaker when it comes down to clarity, detail, accuracy, even bass response.

A bit off topic, when you say move the 200 to a rear surround, you don't mean a rear center, correct?
    No I meant a surround not rear center. I would have gotten another one to complete it. So the DuoV2 is the superior out of the two which I figured but the specs indicate the 200 can handle more power and has just as much bass. It's what got my curiosity. I knew the ribbon tweeter makes a big difference with detail.