The latency isn't bad; only about 20ms. Well within the correction range of my AVR. The L/C/R are much farther from the seating position, so it nets out to a 13ms delay on LCR IIRC. The dynasty had a few cracks and pops early on when my wife was using the wifi in her office next door, but I moved the AP farther from it and they seem to have stopped. The soundpath induced some awful ground loop hum when I plugged its power cable into the USB port on my AVR, but I moved it to a separate power adapter and it went away. The wireless stuff isn't ideal, but if the choice is between no surround/sub or wireless, the choice was pretty clear to me.

Continuing to really enjoy the system. My wife and I started watching "Slow Horses" on AppleTV+ and it's sounding awesome. It's the first Atmos content I've watched (Netflix requires the highest tier plan to get Atmos). I'm not sure if it's psycho-somatic, atmos actually making a difference, or the mixing of the show, but the spatial effects, even with just 5.1 are very immersive. There was a scene last night where a character is blasting music inside a car and the perspective switches between inside and outside and the window opens/closes a few times. It sounded incredibly realistic. Now I'm really wishing I could convince the wife on heights to really see what Atmos can do.