Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD Recorders

Yeah....Nero will do it. That is the software I have been using mostly now for burning anything.

What are you using to capture/edit the video onto the PC? In the past I have used Pinnacle's Studio software and it worked we
    Will Nero capture the video? I guess I need two software packages, one to capture and another to burn..

Recommendations for video capture programs? What about windows Movie Maker? Won't this capture video?
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Windows Movie Maker will capture the video....it works pretty well, but simple. It creates an AVI file....which then you can Nero to change that file into the necessary files to burn a DVD that can be played in a standalone DVD player.

I think the deluxe version of Nero also has a capture feature...but I don't know how well it works.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis
    That is the same burner I have, but I use DVDShrink.

I found that my new DVD player, a Denon 2900, will not play a lot of the inexpensive media I have used. Someone suggested the Taiyo Yuden media to me, and I have not had a problem. In fact, I have even made backups of stuff that was on cheaper media onto the Taiyo Yudens, and they play fine.

My Pioneer 563a played everything I put in it.
    Check this out for writable DVD compatibility with your DVD player:
    http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers