Thread: Are there sales?

Default Are there sales?

So I've decided to pull the trigger on a pair of Lunas to use as surrounds with my Salk 3.1 setup... but I'm in no big rush (I do a lot less movie watching in summertime) so are there sales? I know in the past there were Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, do those still go on?

Default Re: Are there sales?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcrowing View Post
    So I've decided to pull the trigger on a pair of Lunas to use as surrounds with my Salk 3.1 setup... but I'm in no big rush (I do a lot less movie watching in summertime) so are there sales? I know in the past there were Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, do those still go on?
    4th of July sale right now on the LX and 340SE2! Very tempting! But not on the Luna.

Default Re: Are there sales?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcrowing View Post
    Sorry - we have no plans to put the Lunas on sale, we have very limited inventory on Luna cabinets right now. Which finish are you interested in?
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com