Hello, last year I got a pair of Salk Supercharged SongTowers along with a Supercharged SongCenter and F12 sub, I totally love the setup. 2.1 for music, and 3.1 for Movies/PS5, they're insanely good.

I think now I would like to add two rear surround channels for Blu Rays and PS5. In a perfect world I would get the supercharged SongSurrounds, but that's likely to be around $4,500 which I think is a bit too much given how much I'll be able to appreciate them (as it is I often need to keep it at a reasonable volume and I have no surround sound music, mainly vinyl). In addition they're quite large and I'll need to either wall mount or put on a small wall mounted shelf.

So I'm wondering if there's a more cost effective option that will match fairly well with the RAAL/SEAS setup I've got in the Salk SuperCharged speakers. I'm thinking Ascend Acoustics may be worth trying out? They have both the Sierra 2EX and the Luna V2, both seem to be similar to the Salk offering at a much lower price and given they'd be perched ~6' up in the corners of my living room it's less important that they visually match.

Any thoughts or other recommendations?