View Poll Results: Do you leave the grilles on your speakers?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 72.73%
  • No

1 4.55%
  • Sometimes

5 22.73%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do your grilles stay on or off?

90% of the time i have them off - they look more dynamic and create more conversation. plus it feels like i'm closer to the music or something

10% i have the covers on when i have parties, etc. i'm thinking of having a little laminated card next to each speaker saying 'please do not touch - you know not what you do'

Default Grills

No little kids I have to worry about so I leave 'em off.
    I also have that "psycho-acoustic psychosis" where I feel closer to the music when they're off, even though I most likely couldn't tell in a blindfold comparison.

"I also have that "psycho-acoustic psychosis" where I feel closer to the music when they're off, even though I most likely couldn't tell in a blindfold comparison."

I feel the same way although your way of describing it beats mine. When the wife's not home, the grills come off. I just wish I could get that image of Madonna out of my head.

David

I leave them on but I don't have children that will go around poking on them. I have me, which is likely just as bad.

Red face

On for no particular reason.
    Dave Nelms

On.... mostly because I don't know what to do with the Speaker Grills once their off. WAF also comes into play and mine doesn't appreciate "this hobby" as much as I do. Kids are old enough to know to leave "Dad's Speakers" alone.
    Greetings from Central Florida!