Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Website is Live - please be patient - there might be downtime.

Exclamation New Website is Live - please be patient - there might be downtime.

I know, been a very VERY long time coming (8 years I believe) but I am happy to announce our new website is now fully live.

I am quite pleased so far, it is quick, modern, easy to navigate, mobile device friendly, and highly secure.

It will likely be a few days before our domain name points to the new site, it is a complicated process for us due to this forum and our email provider and we are trying to avoid downtime. I am waiting to hear back from an expert on this.

In the meantime, the new site is fully live, secure and ready to take orders. Many of you will find some of the pics you have posted on this forum or emailed me over the years in the customer gallery (tons more to add to it too)

As always, your feedback is welcomed and encouraged!

Anyone here familiar with vBulletin? We need the this forum to have a similar look and feel and new menu that matches the new site.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by davef; 04-15-2022 at 10:54 AM.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Exclamation Re: New Website is Live - please be patient - there might be downtime.

The New Site Looks Great Dave!!!

Clean layout, user friendly interface, quick navigation, logical informational flow and attractive page arrangements! Very up-to-date website that will assist new owners in their reference speaker needs!

Alas, the old site served Ascend Acoustics well...will be somewhat missed and never forgotten!!

FWIW tried to log in, but e-mail/password is not recognized...do I have to create a new account?

Ted
    Sierra RAAL V2 Towers, Axiom EP 500 Sub, Morrow SP7 Grand Reference Speaker Cables, Phillips CD880 XLR Balanced Variable Line Output to Orchard Audio Strakrimson 375w/per ch Stereo Ultra GaNFET Amp..... (Dedicated 2.1 Acoustical Music Listening Room)!

Default Re: New Website is Live - please be patient - there might be downtime.

Agree - the new site looks great.

I didn't see the Sierra LX on the new site or the Sierra 2 (are you dropping the 2?).

Robert
    * LG OLED65E6P, BenqHT2050A
    * Anthem AVM90, Rogue ST100, VTV Pascal 7 ch
    * Sierra Towers/Horizon (all ELX RAAL), S2EXv2 surrounds, HTM200SEx4 heights, Rythmik E15HPx2
    * VPI Classic 1+ (VTA & Fatboy Gimbal), PE Eagle/RR, VAS NOVA, Soundsmith Paua, Manley Chinook, Bob's Devices SUT, SugarCube 1 mini
    * Oppo 203 & 103D, EverSolo DMP-A6
    * miniDSP Flex, Audiosensibility & Blue Jeans cables, Symposium & Isoacoustics, GIK
    * For RDJ: Anthem MRX720, Sierra LX, Luna Duo v2 center, CXNv2, TBD

Looking good!

Do you have plans to incorporate the newer Klippel spins for the speakers you've measured?

Beautiful.

Dave I think the new site looks great! Much more modern and easy to navigate.

Looks great!

side note: The 340SE's are still less than $600/pr. I still think that is the best bang for the buck in Ascend's line-up!
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by theophile View Post
    FWIW tried to log in, but e-mail/password is not recognized...do I have to create a new account?

Ted
    This forum database and the customer database at the new site are separate, and must be for PCI compliance. Establishing an account at the new site is recommended when placing an order, but isn't required.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mj30250 View Post
    Looking good!

Do you have plans to incorporate the newer Klippel spins for the speakers you've measured?
    Absolutely, starting with the LX - which will be added to the new site this weekend.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by theophile View Post
    Alas, the old site served Ascend Acoustics well...will be somewhat missed and never forgotten!!
    I feel the same way, the old site has been our home for over 20 years. The new site will save us quite a bit of time with billing / invoice / shipping, freeing up much of Dina's time so she can spend more time with our customers on the phone ( a good thing ). It also has major benefits for the overall customer experience when placing orders and then tracking those orders.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com