Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do stands for 340's have wire management?

Those links didn't lead to cable ties. They went to wine cellars.

I did a search for "adhesive cable ties" on the Home Depot web site and I think I found what you were describing. Maybe if you put Home Depot's Internet catalog # that is listed with the products I could search using that. Their web site evidently uses some sort of active page that is produced dynamically so the address isn't always the same. Sorry if I am putting you to extra work.

Thanks for the ideas. I think I saw the type of banana plugs you described the other day. I will have to look again to make sure though.

Those links didn't lead to cable ties. They went to wine cellars.
    Hey... it is Friday night and I am heading home soon.. How the Home Depot website read my mind is utterly amazing... Wine cellars - cable ties, almost the same right???

Catalog number is a good idea, better yet, a search on "cable ties" is the best option.

Have a great weekend!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

I use Canare 4S11 cable. What has worked best for me is to put bananas on the amp end and use WBT crimp pins on the speaker end. These are used with WBT spades to give the spades something to attach to instead of bare wire. I have found that they work great by themselves. I put those on the wire, crimp them down, put some Techflex on the cable, and use shrink tubing between the Techflex and pins to give it a finished look. The crimp pins can be found at Parts Express in many sizes to fit different guage wire. Slip them in the binding posts from beneath, tighten down, and there you have it.
    - EVH III