Thread: My Final Tweak to Release the 2-Channel Magic!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation My Final Tweak to Release the 2-Channel Magic!

My goal for an ultimate stereo illusion has always been the recreation and inclusion of the acoustical recorded venue ambiance, with musician instrumentals and vocals occupying their placements in the 3D\Holographic space that can be found in most well recorded live, unamplified acoustical performances! Weird…maybe, but with 15 years of formal music training, this is what I have sought after through my music sources-component acquisitions-room acoustic music listening room setups!!!

Many setups and arrangements have come and gone these past 46 years. I was always able to enjoy and fine tune my past stereo setups, but never could quite realize a -break through- that would give me consistent results I was trying to achieve. Often, I found my system playbacks right at the entry doors of the venues with hints of what’s beyond, but never really could “Step-Into the Open Venue” to Remove that veil of confinement that so constricted my auditory desires.

Well, seems my “Last Tweak” has allowed me to Hear that precise, unadulterated You-Are-There live music performance, as now I can consistently step through the doorways of the venue and into the open soundstage of the recorded spaces found in most of my quality acoustical music sources!! The final step I took is so revealing in the emotions, intentions and talents of the music artist, I just had to share with Audiophiles who might align with the same music reproduction goals as mine!

THESE speaker cables, for me, were the golden ticket to the playback realism I’ve been seeking all these years! At the top of this testimonial review page HERE (Ted T) is My Journey into the voodoo of speaker cabling magic! Do speaker cables sound the same? IMHO…NO, not if you have System Synergy and Balance through revealing sources, components and room systems! As always, YMMV but read the info and testimonials and possibly, you might just find Your Own Audio Nirvana!!!

Ted
    Sierra RAAL V2 Towers, Axiom EP 500 Sub, Morrow SP7 Grand Reference Speaker Cables, Phillips CD880 XLR Balanced Variable Line Output to Orchard Audio Strakrimson 375w/per ch Stereo Ultra GaNFET Amp..... (Dedicated 2.1 Acoustical Music Listening Room)!

Default Re: My Final Tweak to Release the 2-Channel Magic!

Very nice review, Ted,

Although I am still waiting for my speakers delivered, but I will be looking into these cables once everything are settled. Your write up is NOT making the wait easier...

Yes, nice write up Ted.
    You're not making it any easier on my wallet with your feedback on the Morrow cables.

Red face Re: My Final Tweak to Release the 2-Channel Magic!

Quote Originally Posted by elan120 View Post
    Very nice review, Ted,

Although I am still waiting for my speakers delivered, but I will be looking into these cables once everything are settled. Your write up is NOT making the wait easier...
    Quote Originally Posted by racrawford65 View Post
    Yes, nice write up Ted.
    You're not making it any easier on my wallet with your feedback on the Morrow cables.
    Kevin and Robert,

Thanks for the nice comments! Remember, Wallets were made to be broken (or, was that hearts?)...Anyway by early November, I'll also be reporting on the Morrow Audio MA4 and Sub4 Interconnects (ordered yesterday) to see if Their sales talk (Additional system soundstage and imaging resolution added to their speaker cable attributes) is just hype, or Audio Fact!!

Ted
    Sierra RAAL V2 Towers, Axiom EP 500 Sub, Morrow SP7 Grand Reference Speaker Cables, Phillips CD880 XLR Balanced Variable Line Output to Orchard Audio Strakrimson 375w/per ch Stereo Ultra GaNFET Amp..... (Dedicated 2.1 Acoustical Music Listening Room)!

LOL, Ted. I've broken my wallet this month as I completely revamped my pedal board (except for tuner) and may be heading to Brazil later this month/early October to look at a property.