Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thread size for the Tower feet

Default Re: Thread size for the Tower feet

Quote Originally Posted by racrawford65 View Post
    Peter at Symposium is great to work with. Great customer service, just like Ascend (and VPI, Rogue, Degritter, and VTV to name a few of the other vendors I generally use for new equipment or upgrades).
    Thank you for the recommendations, I got them bookmarked, and will revisit them once I have initial setup settled. Been busy getting parts ordered and likely will spend the next couple months to have everything put together, including some DIY items.

Default Re: Thread size for the Tower feet

I just replaced the stock feet on my SVS SB-3000 subs with SVS Soundpath isolation feet, and the original sub feet are a perfect replacement for the stock Sierra feet...better than the industrial bumper feet that I mentioned in a previous post.

I would have ordered two sets of these from SVS to replace the stock spikes had I known they were the right size and thread.
    3.2, Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers with RAAL ribbon tweeters and $20 McMaster ‘threaded-stud bumper feet’, Ascend Acoustics Duo LCR center, dual SVS SB-3000 subs, Outlaw 2200 monoblocks, Denon X3500H