Thread: Rythmik Customer Service - WOW!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rythmik Customer Service - WOW!

My Rythmik L12 subwoofer yesterday would not turn on. I've had zero problems with it for almost 3 yrs. I emailed Rythmik early yesterday morning (Sunday) and got a response from Brian Ding the owner right away. He said that he was in the Dallas area and that he would come to my home and check it out. He came and found out it was a fuse and replaced it and also did a few different settings on it and explained why and what an improvement. Now that is top notch customers service! Kudos to Brian and Rythmik Audio! Highly recommended!

Default Re: Rythmik Customer Service - WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrh View Post
    My Rythmik L12 subwoofer yesterday would not turn on. I've had zero problems with it for almost 3 yrs. I emailed Rythmik early yesterday morning (Sunday) and got a response from Brian Ding the owner right away. He said that he was in the Dallas area and that he would come to my home and check it out. He came and found out it was a fuse and replaced it and also did a few different settings on it and explained why and what an improvement. Now that is top notch customers service! Kudos to Brian and Rythmik Audio! Highly recommended!
    Excellent - I am very happy that Rythmik took such good care of you!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com