Thread: Stands for Sierra-2EX

Default Stands for Sierra-2EX

Hello everyone!
    I decided to choose a stand for my Sierra-2EX, but I can't find what I would like to see, I saw something suitable here, TransDeco TD32BA is the name of the model, but I would like some stands on the table, maybe someone knows where to find it?

Default Re: Stands for Sierra-2EX

Just to be clear, you are looking for relatively short stands to place on a table for the S2EXs?

If looking for "tall" floor standing stands, I used the Sanus Steel Foundation ones before moving to Towers. These are really good stands for the S2.

If "short" stands, Isoacoustics makes some nice ones. You could also search monoprice or crutchfield for stands (perhaps key word "monitor stand")

https://www.crutchfield.com/shopsear...or_stands.html

If I can recall I think Dave told me 26 or 28 inch stand,s was what I needed for mine.That puts the tweeter at the right level.Oh sorry I missed that you were putting them on a table.

Cool Re: Stands for Sierra-2EX

Quote Originally Posted by Quillagane View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I decided to choose a stand for my Sierra-2EX, but I can't find what I would like to see, I saw something suitable here, TransDeco TD32BA is the name of the model, but I would like some stands on the table, maybe someone knows where to find it?
    Possibly consider THESE if you want to keep them on a table, but remain at ear level when seated!?!

Ted
    Sierra RAAL V2 Towers, Axiom EP 500 Sub, Morrow SP7 Grand Reference Speaker Cables, Phillips CD880 XLR Balanced Variable Line Output to Orchard Audio Strakrimson 375w/per ch Stereo Ultra GaNFET Amp..... (Dedicated 2.1 Acoustical Music Listening Room)!

Take a peek at your local Craigslist too. I see speaker stands in there all the time, and occasionally some nice ones. I recently saw a pair of expensive oem B&W stands in there for $150.