Thread: Sierra 2 ex wall mount

Default Sierra 2 ex wall mount

I have owned sierra tower with raal for 2+ years now and still amazed how good they are..
    I now want a pair of bookshelf for my garage gym and looking to get sierra 2 ex.
    I am wondering if i can wall mount it around wall corners and if there are any good brackets for it.

Thanks everyone

Default Re: Sierra 2 ex wall mount

Actually i found it after searching in forums.. never mind..

Glad to help
    Nate

Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    I have owned sierra tower with raal for 2+ years now and still amazed how good they are..
    I now want a pair of bookshelf for my garage gym and looking to get sierra 2 ex.
    I am wondering if i can wall mount it around wall corners and if there are any good brackets for it.

Thanks everyone
    Hi Vicky,

Happy Holidays!

Here is a direct link to the wall mount brackets I recommend for Sierra-2/Sierra-2EX:

https://www.amazon.com/B-Tech-BT77-U.../dp/B004DCAOHK

Please stay safe and healthy!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thank you Dave.. just placed an order for sierra 2 ex.. excited to listen asap..
    Happy Holidays to you too..

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Hi Vicky,

Happy Holidays!

Here is a direct link to the wall mount brackets I recommend for Sierra-2/Sierra-2EX:

https://www.amazon.com/B-Tech-BT77-U.../dp/B004DCAOHK

Please stay safe and healthy!
    Dave,

Do these hold speakers secure without using screws? I definitely do not want to do that to my soon to be arriving 2EX's.

Sorry to hijak the thread.

Thank you,

Skip

yes, they hold speakers very securely. I use 3 sets of these (different brand but the same thing) - 1 on my S2 surrounds, the other 2 on HTM200s as heights/atmos speakers.
    You can add a little blu-tak to the base (and/or vertical side of the mount before tightening) for extra security.

Quote Originally Posted by racrawford65 View Post
    yes, they hold speakers very securely. I use 3 sets of these (different brand but the same thing) - 1 on my S2 surrounds, the other 2 on HTM200s as heights/atmos speakers.
    You can add a little blu-tak to the base (and/or vertical side of the mount before tightening) for extra security.
    Thank you. I will see if I need them first. Initially the 2EX's will be on a 80" wide built in solid Sapele Mahogany platform with my amp and preamp and my turntable.

First scenario is that I have enough low end and I don't get any feedback from vibrations to my TT. (could use some isolation apparatus) Second would be mounting them on brackets like this to "suspend" them over the wood platform eliminating any vibrations.

I have a 16' wide room that is 10' deep and I will be 6-7 feet from main speakers. Almost near field. The rest of the wall is comprised of a custom built floor to ceiling shelving deal for LP's etc. so any floor standing stands would be in my face so to speak.

Can't wait to find out. I think the speakers are shipping this week.

If you do need TT isolation, I can highly recommend Symposium's Segue Iso