Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gloss Espresso and Gloss Dark Cherry finishes

Default Re: Gloss Espresso and Gloss Dark Cherry finishes

Quote Originally Posted by Soupial View Post
    What a bummer! I'm totally digging the glossy espresso. Is the gloss option totally off the table or can it be done if the customer pays a premium? I'm not ready to buy just yet but maybe in the future after a tax refund or if there's another stimulus package then maybe...
    I am sorry but at this point it is no longer an option. We would have to order about 400 pairs of these. Tell you what, if would like to order 200 pairs, we will do it for you.... kidding of course.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

One criteria I had when I built my new system was 'No gloss on ANY speaker/sub cabinet'. Seriously. No way, especially piano black gloss.

My little black shiny PS3 Super Slim is annoying enough with dust and scratches.

Also saved me a few bucks, but that wasn't my primary motivation in any way.
    3.2, Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers with RAAL ribbon tweeters and $20 McMaster ‘threaded-stud bumper feet’, Ascend Acoustics Duo LCR center, dual SVS SB-3000 subs, Outlaw 2200 monoblocks, Denon X3500H

Quote Originally Posted by Soupial View Post
    What a bummer! I'm totally digging the glossy espresso. Is the gloss option totally off the table or can it be done if the customer pays a premium? I'm not ready to buy just yet but maybe in the future after a tax refund or if there's another stimulus package then maybe...
    Start polishing! WAX ON!