Currently have an SVS SB-2000. I needed to patch together aging B&O RL-140 speakers that had blown out surrounds in woofers. Was going to get the Rythmic F12 as I also own an original pair of Sierra's but SVS had a killer price on open box for $599 and had great reviews so took a chance. It seemed to do the job very decently. Cut to the present and we have upgraded system to include the Naim Uniti Star all in one Amp-Streamer-CD Ripper with very nice Burr Brown 1791A 24Bit DAC. The B&O RL-140 woofers have been professionally gone through and rebuilt. Together, the system now produces clean, detailed sound with very good staging such that have not been heard before except in some outrageous audio demo rooms. The question is, would spending a little more on the F12 Rythmik sub with the Direct Servo technology give me a noticeably quicker, sharper and more musical bottom end and better match the B&O speakers and Naim Amplifier? Anyone have experience comparing SVS to Rythmic? Both subs have aluminum cones, similar dimensions and are non vented. Rythmic has 375 watts class A/B amplification vs SVS with 500 watts class D amplification. Rythmik has the servo control. Any and all feedback appreciated...