Thread: Duo Question

Default Duo Question

I know the Duo have been tuned to have more mid bass which is also an improvement with the EX over the 2, would the Duo have more of a sound signature of the EX or the 2?

Default Re: Duo Question

Quote Originally Posted by JustABrah View Post
    I know the Duo have been tuned to have more mid bass which is also an improvement with the EX over the 2, would the Duo have more of a sound signature of the EX or the 2?
    Good question, I would say the Duo is closer in sound to the S2EX compared to the S2 - but it isn't night and day. We have customers using the Duo with Sierra-2 and they have commented that it is seamless.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Good question, I would say the Duo is closer in sound to the S2EX compared to the S2 - but it isn't night and day. We have customers using the Duo with Sierra-2 and they have commented that it is seamless.
    Thanks Dave, one other question, will we see a piano black duo? I ask as I have the piano black Sierra-2 and would want the duo to match.

Quote Originally Posted by JustABrah View Post
    Thanks Dave, one other question, will we see a piano black duo? I ask as I have the piano black Sierra-2 and would want the duo to match.
    We are slowly moving more and more cabinet manufacturing to here in the states. Towers, Horizons, Luna and Duo cabinets are fully domestically manufactured. It is nearly impossible to manufacture a domestically made cabinet with piano black finishing, and if so - it is typically 3x to 4x the price of other finishes. I am sorry but we have no plans to manufacture Duo cabinets overseas, thus no piano black.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com