Thread: So it begins.. (accidental upgrade!)

Default So it begins.. (accidental upgrade!)

So I was just looking at the price in my cart and seeing how it all looked and didn't realize there wasn't a review order page, so I ended up purchasing 2 pairs of CBM-170SE B-stock speakers, as they're on sale right now and I thought it was too good to pass up for how highly rated these are and the awesome warranty. I currently have a 7.1 setup. I plan on using one pair for my L/R and the other pair for my LS/RS. I also plan on eventually buying the CMT-340SE mains and CMT-340SE center (hopefully when they go on sale), then moving the two 170s to rear surrounds. Anyone else have a similar setup they can comment on? Was this the right idea? Any other suggestions would be appreciated!
    Last edited by Slork; 06-30-2020 at 10:58 AM.

Default Re: So it begins.. (accidental upgrade!)

Quote Originally Posted by Slork View Post
    So I was just looking at the price in my cart and seeing how it all looked and didn't realize there wasn't a review order page, so I ended up purchasing 2 pairs of CBM-170SE B-stock speakers, as they're on sale right now and I thought it was too good to pass up for how highly rated these are and the awesome warranty. I currently have a 7.1 setup. I plan on using one pair for my L/R and the other pair for my LS/RS. I also plan on eventually buying the CMT-340SE mains and CMT-340SE center (hopefully when they go on sale), then moving the two 170s to rear surrounds. Anyone else have a similar setup they can comment on? Was this the right idea? Any other suggestions would be appreciated!
    Sounds like a good plan. I've previously owned the 170SE and the 340SE and they go very well together. Main difference is that the 340SE is more dynamic and can play louder.